The Zmags Development Team will be completing the second release for Publicator on Wednesday, October 28th.
This release will add in the new HTML5 Enrichments editor, alongside the normal Flash-based Enrichments editor. During this time, you will have access to either editor but we will be fully migrating away from the Flash-based Enrichments editor prior to December 31st, 2020 as browsers will no longer be supporting Flash starting in 2021.
The new HTML5 Enrichments editor can be found in the column to the right of the original, Flash-based Enrichments:
This release includes the following updates:
- Completely HTML5-based with no reliance on Flash
- We have modernized the Enrichments editor with this release. You can see the comparison of both editors below. Please note we have updated the look-and-feel, but have kept the overall interface very similar to the original editor to not interfere with your workflow:
- Flash-based Editor:
- HTML5-based Editor:
- Removal of the Flash-based Form tool. Moving forward, the HTML5 iFrame Widget can be used to bring in 3rd party web forms, such as SurveyMonkey, to allow this same functionality.
There are a few issues that will be addressed in the next release for the new Enrichments Editor:
- The Navigation window zoom is not available
- The last used opacity setting for any new widget/link should be saved for future widgets
For more updates, follow this section in the Publicator Community.