On some occasions, the quality of your publication may not seem to match the quality of the PDF file that you used to create your publication.
This should be relatively easy to fix by following the steps below:
1) Flatten your PDF file via the instructions found here
2) In Publicator, begin to upload your PDF file by clicking on the Create Publication button
3) Before selecting your PDF file, click the Settings button in the bottom left corner
4) Expand the Advanced option in the window that appears then adjust the following fields:
a. Image quality = 100%
b. Use vector zoom = ON
c. Use experimental HTML5 vector support = ON
d. Use fail-safe transparency = OFF
e. With all that filled in, click Save
5) Select your PDF and upload it per the usual process
6) Once the PDF finishes converting, click on the name of the Publication
7) Turn on the "Use experimental HTML5 vector support" option and then Save your publication
If the above process does not help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance!