The Zmags Development Team will be completing a patch release to resolve some outstanding bugs and update certain features in Publicator.
This release will address a few bugs in the Enrichments editor and the viewer as well as updating the new HTML5 Archive feature's functionality:
- Archiving is now available in the HTML5 viewer under the toolbar settings. The Archive button will appear as an item in the toolbar that will then open a popup with the selected archive. The Archive button in the viewer settings appears as follows:
The archive will then appear in the toolbar and open as a popup upon user click:
- Fixed an issue with page skipping on iOS13 devices using Safari
- Fixed an issue where archive publication thumbnails failed to load
- Fixed an issue with archive links leading to the wrong version of a publication
- Fixed an issue with CSV importing placing all links on the first page. Links will now import correctly across all pages.
- Fixed situations where page replacements cause a publication to lock.
This is planned as the final update of Publicator in this cycle, but keep an eye out here for any future releases or patch updates.
For more updates, follow this section in the Publicator Community.