When Exporting a CSV file from Enrichments, sometimes you may want to make changes to existing enrichments within the publication. You can do this modifying the existing options within the CSV file. However, the initially exported CSV file can sometimes be hard to read, so the steps below will allow you to view the CSV file in a more readable manner.
Once you have exported your CSV file you will want to open the file with Microsoft Excel 2010 (or equivalent). From here you will:
- Select Row A and highlight the entire column.
- With this area highlighted, select the Data tab at the top of the application and choose the Text to Columns option in the Data Tools section.
- This will bring in a prompt with a few steps, highlighted below:
- Step 1: The default options should be fine, as long as Delimited is checked.
- Step 2: Uncheck Tab and check the option for Semicolon.
- Step 3: No changes need to be made here, so you can click Finish at this point.
Now you have a readable CSV file where you can modify the existing properties for each relevant enrichment. Once ready to Import this file, you will just need to resave your changes in CSV format and can Import the new, updated CSV file directly into Publicator via the Enrichments section.