Much like many desktop applications, Zmags Enriched features a number of menus along the top of the screen. They are split into the following categories:
- File: Contains options for saving, deleting and previewing contents, as well as exiting the Enriched application.
- Edit: Includes copy, paste and group functions.
- Select: Here you can select or deselect all links on a the current page.
- Window: Allows you to show or hide the built-in page and navigation windows. See "The Windows" section below for more information.
- Help: Help allows you to open the built-in help system.
1. Selection Tool: This is the standard tool for selecting one or more link boxes. Simply click to select a single object, or click empty space and drag to select several. A selected link box may be moved by clicking and dragging.
2. Link Rectangle Tool: Used to create internal, external (including lightbox) and product links.
3. Widget Rectangle Tool: Used to create product widgets, video widgets, and HTML5 Iframe widgets.
4. Fill color: Used to select the color link boxes, form boxes, and widgets will be drawn with (if no other content such as images is used).
5. Save links and preview: Saves all changes and opens the publication in preview mode.
- Page Window: This window shows a single page of the publication at a time, and is where you draw link, form, and widget boxes.
- Navigator: This window allows you to zoom, pan, and flip between pages in the page window.
- Import/Export Links: This window allows you to import / export links and widgets via CSV file.
- Auto Links: The auto-linker can be used to create a large number of links either based on links present in the original PDF uploaded, or a recurring pattern of text via a regular expression.