Much like many desktop applications, Zmags Enriched features a number of menus along the top of the screen. They are split into the following categories:
- File: Contains options for saving, deleting and previewing contents, as well as exiting the Enriched application.
- Edit: Includes copy, paste and group functions.
- Select: Here you can select or deselect all links on a the current page.
- Window: Allows you to show or hide the built-in page and navigation windows. See "The Windows" section below for more information.
- Help: Help allows you to open the built-in help system.
1. Selection Tool: This is the standard tool for selecting one or more link boxes. Simply click to select a single object, or click empty space and drag to select several. A selected link box may be moved by clicking and dragging.
2. Link Rectangle Tool: Used to create internal, external (including lightbox) and product links.
3. Form Rectangle Tool: Used to create forms.
4. Widgets Tool: Used to create product widgets.
5. Fill color: Used to select the color link boxes, form boxes, and widgets will be drawn with (if no other content such as images or Flash is used).
6. Save links and preview: Saves all changes and opens the publication in preview mode.
- Page Window: This window shows a single page of the publication at a time, and is where you draw link, form, and widget boxes.
- Navigator: This window allows you to zoom, pan, and flip between pages in the page window.
- Import/Export Links: This window allows you to import / export links and widgets via CSV file.
- Auto Links: The autolinker can be used to create a large number of links either based on links present in the original PDF uploaded, or a recurring pattern of text via a regular expression.
- Tooltip Manager: Allows you to create additional pre-written mouseover tooltips to be used with link boxes. (Flash viewers only: not supported for Verge HTML5 at this time.)
- Form Components: Used for creating forms after a form rectangle has been drawn. (Standard Viewer only: not supported for Verge at this time.)
- Show media preview: Enable or disable the preview mode of flash and image elements in the page window. It is best to disable this when drawing linkboxes, for more accurate sizing.