The Time Tab tells you how long your readers spend in the Publication.
Graph: Displays various statistics graphed versus page number. You can choose which graph to display by clicking the "Choose graph type" drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of this section.
- Page views: Number of readers visiting each page.
- Average time in page view: Average amount of time spent zoomed out by readers on each page.
- Average time in zoom view: Average amount of time spent zoomed in by readers on each page.
- Total average time: Average amount of time spent by readers on each page.
- Visits: Visits per page, not counting those times a visitor came back while a "recently visited" cookie was currently active on their machine.
- Page Views/Visit: Ratio reflecting how often readers visited a page versus how many readers visited it.
Pages: A table containing (mostly the same) information in tabular form:
- Views: See "Page views" above.
- Avg. time in page view: Same as above.
- Avg. time in zoom view: Same as above.
- Total average time: Same as above.
+ Clicking this icon opens the heatmap statistics for the page.