Tooltips, help texts etc. will automatically adjust to the language settings in the users browser. This means that if a user in Poland opens your publication, the texts on the platform will be displayed in Polish.
Note: This setting is currently available exclusively in the Zmags Standard Viewer. This setting does not work with tooltips inserted through Zmags Enriched.
If you prefer that all text in your publication is displayed in a specific language, you can set this under the 'Other' tab of the viewer settings:
1) Log into the Zmags Publicator and click "All Publications" on the left side.
2a) If you have not done so already, create a new viewer by clicking "Create Viewer" at the top. You'll need to choose an existing "Standard viewer" to start from, and then click "Next" at the bottom. The "Basic" tab will be open; give the new viewer a different name.
2b) If you have a new viewer selected on your publication already, simply click on its name (off to the right of your publication's name in the list) to access the Viewer settings.
3) Click the 'Other' tab at the top, and set the language as desired. Click 'Save' at the bottom.
If this is a viewer you created just now, do the following to apply it to your publication(s):
1) Click "All Publications" at left. Click on one of your publications in the list.
2) Using the "Viewer" drop-down menu, select the viewer you've created.
3) Click "Save" at the bottom.
At the moment the Zmags platform supports 27 different languages:
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Macao)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- English (UK)
- English (United States)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)