In the Zmags Publicatior, there are a number of publication settings available to you to customize its behavior individually (independent of those settings defined in the Viewer). To access these settings, do the following:
1) Log into the Zmags Publicator
2) Click "All Publications" on the left side.
3) Click the name of your publication in the list.
4) Click the "Other" tab near the top.
On the Other tab, the settings available are as follows:
- Intro page: Allows you to set up an Intro page that overrides the one specified by the Viewer settings.
Read more about intro page options here
- First page is cover page: Uncheck this to use the first page of your PDF as the intro page. This means that the publication will start out displaying a "two page spread" when loaded. Any other text / HTML / flash intro page will be overidden.
- Page numbering: Choose between normal and "shifted" page numbers.
- Pages at front without page number: how many unnumbered pages at start.
- Start page numbering at: Use this number for the first numbered page.
- Browser title: The title that will be displayed in web browsers; overrides title specified by the Viewer settings. Read more about the browser title here
5) When finished, click "Save" at the bottom.