Links will automatically be carried over when replacing pages, however, copying links may still be useful when you wish to create duplicate links across multiple pages.
1) Load the Zmags Enriched area.
2) Navigate to the page the links are to be copied FROM.
3) In the top menu use the "Select" option and then "Select All".
4) This will highlight all the links and items that have been placed on the page. Once this has been done use the "Edit" menu from the top navigation menu.
5) In the "Edit" menu select "Copy" (or press CTRL+C, or Z+C on the keyboard).
6) Navigate to the new page that has been uploaded and from the "Edit" menu select "Paste" (Or press CTRL+V, or Z+V on the keyboard).
7) This will place the copied links on to the new page in the same locations.
8) Make any changes required and then select the "File" and "Save All" options from the top navigation menu.
Copying Links, Forms and Widgets Between Publications Copying-Links-Forms-and-Widgets-Between-Publications There are some situations where it is preferable to upload an entirely new version of your PDF, rather than trying to replace individual pages in the publication. When this is the case, you have the option of transferring embedded links and forms over from the old version of the publication. Here is how to go about doing that:
1) Log into Publicator and click on "All Publications" at left.
2) In the list, click on the name of your newly uploaded publication.
3) The publication settings will open. In the lower-right, click "Import settings"
4) In the list that pops up, select the publication you would like to copy links from. Check which things you would like to copy (links, forms, widgets), and then click "Get settings" just once.
5) Click "Save" at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.